Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Selling, Selling, Selling... Oh What Fun!

Thank you to all our loyal supporters who followed us to Snellville for our 1st Estate Sale!  Boy, was it a busy day full of selling, negotiating, packing, and talking.  We all left exhilarated and exhausted everyday from the sale. We sold just about everything at the sale except for a sofa and the 1800's church pew.  We were so surprised the church pew didn't get sold the first day seeing that it was a little bit of local history...not to mention a great piece.  For those of you who were not able to attend the sale, we started promptly at 10:00 with a line full of eager customers ready to find a bargain.  I wish I had taken a picture of the line that had formed at the gate waiting for the sale to begin but I think for my safety I am glad I chose to forgo the Kodak moment.  All kidding aside, everyone had lots of fun and walked out with lots of really cool old stuff.  I think everyone had a blast rummaging through the old barn and garage too.  Personally, when you can sell a tractor, catch a rooster, wrap dainty chandeliers all at the same sale...I think it is suffice to say, "There was a little something for everyone.".  We later received the loveliest email from one of our special customers telling us what a great time she had at the sale and how much she enjoyed herself.  As always, those compliments are the sweetest music to our ears and we truly think the world of all our customers.  Thanks for coming out, supporting us, and for all the sweet words!  If you would like to be notified of the next estate sale just leave us your email address and we will be sure to add you to our contact list.  Thanks to everyone for making the sale such a success...more estate sales are in the future for My Sister's Antiques.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ladies, so wish I could have attended but was out of the country. Now, just catching up with my blogging. Next time you do one of these, email me directly and not only will I attend, I will bring friends and post it on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted you to know I received your soap product from the giveaway of Melissa's "A Little Loveliness" blog. I absolutely love the smell and will definitely order more in the future. I posted about it on my blog and I just wanted you to know that I loved the product and thank you.

    http://lifewhileimwaiting.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-mantle.html

    ReplyDelete